New, revamped souksouk.co.uk offers more ways to discover green beauty
Little Green Beauty Box company SoukSouk is set to launch a brand new range of services that will enable shoppers to discover new ‘green and clean’ beauty in even more ways. The services form part of a new ecommerce site offering a wide range of green beauty products and gift ideas.
Since it launched in March 2013, SoukSouk has been committed to introducing customers to a wide range of organic, natural, chemical-free and cruelty-free beauty products, featuring brands ranging from the more established Green People, Dr Bronners and Inika to lesser-known, British Handmade brands such as Pure Thoughts, Vitabella and Eve of St Agnes.
The Box, which features five travel-sized, green and clean beauty products comes with its own Little Green Magazine, and has already developed a loyal following.
The new www.souksouk.co.uk will enable customers to:
- Subscribe to the monthly Little Green Beauty Box
- Buy a Little Green Beauty Box subscription package as a gift
- Have a Bespoke Box created for them or for someone they’re gifting
- Get their hands on a one-off, Limited Edition Box
- Discover new, fresh, green brands in the online shop
Little Green Beauty Box
- Customers can opt to pay monthly for £12 + P&P and can cancel at any time
- Or customers can buy a package for themselves or as a gift: 3 Months for £36 + P&P, 6 Months for £60 + P&P, or 12 Months for £120 + P&P
Bespoke Beauty Boxes
- Customers can opt to have a one-off box tailored to the needs of the recipient. Available in Small (£25), Medium (£50) and Large (£100)
Limited Edition Boxes
- Customers will have the chance to get their hands on one-off, Limited Edition Boxes throughout the year. These boxes may be seasonal, brand-specific or a complete mixture. There will only be a small amount of these available.
- The new website will feature an online shop where customers can go to discover lesser-known, harder to find green brands to make reasonably priced gifts or treats for themselves.
All products and boxes available on www.souksouk.co.uk will continue to be organic, natural, chemical-free and cruelty-free.
SoukSouk founder Victoria Wright said, “Our mission is to introduce beauty consumers across the UK to the growing number of brands offering beautiful, indulgent and high quality organic, natural, chemical-free and cruelty-free beauty products. The new souksouk.co.uk allows us to offer our customers more choice, flexibility and cost options, but ultimately, more ways to discover green beauty.”